This Summer and Autumn have been extremely exciting, but also a slow time for me artistically (especially these past 3 months). Regardless, I opened my page and saw that it had reached 60 watchers and 1000 views which is completely unbelievable to me! I sincerely wish I could thank each and every one of you!
Anyway, I've seen some other deviants post facts about themselves to celebrate these milestones which I think is a great idea so I was going to do a '60 Facts About Me' journal, but then I realized I can't think of 60 facts so here are 10.
- Hi, my name is Diana,
- but most people call me Dani at my university.
- I am fluent in English and Spanish
- and my roommates are trying to teach me Vietnamese
- Which reminds me, I JUST MOVED OUT!
- My love for psychological thrillers
- is only surpassed by the one true love of my life, my dog.
- The top of my head is about 1.65 m (5ft 5in) from the ground and
- my favorite word is "synecdoche,"
- however, I say "dude" far too often.
I think that's about it! Like the title says, A BILLION THANK YOUS to everyone that has supported me by viewing or watching! Feel free to send me a note, comment or llama ( or whatever dA is doing nowadays). Also, let me know if what kinds of things you'd like to see from me in 2017 ie. more journals, technique stuff, improvement memes etc. Again, thank you so much! I am forever grateful. Much Love.
Just a quick throwback to 2016 and wishing you all an amazing 2017!